GUITAR MOVES WITH DAN AUERBACH FROM THE BLACK KEYSPublished Feb 17 by Daniel Moss.
Noisey in partnership with D'Addario have been presenting a series called Guitar Moves. In the series host Matt Sweeney sits down with different guitarists in conversation about their beginnings, influences and life as well as playing through different licks and ideas that inform their style. I'm sure we'll end up posting a few of these but let's start with this one where Matt sits down with Dan Auerbach from The Black Keys.
TAGSD'Addario, Noisey, Guitar Moves, Dan Auerbach, The Black Keys
- Q&A: Yoshihiro Ikegami from Boss
- Q&A: Jon Cusack from Cusack Music and Mojo Hand FX
- New Releases from Roland's #909 Day
- What is Recorded Music's Greatest Year?
- Q&A: Jamie Stillman from Earthquaker Devices
- Remembering Prince: Five Classic Albums
- In The Blues Visits World of Music: Amp Shootout
- The Studio Innovation of Sir George Martin and The Beatles