MORE FROM GUITAR MOVESPublished Jun 20 by Daniel Moss.
A few months back we posted a video from a series called Guitar Moves. A short web series presented by Noisey in conjunction with D'Addario where host Matt Sweeney sits down with different guitarists talking about their beginnings, influences and different techniques and ideas they have acquired over the years. The one that we posted a while back was Matt sitting down with Dan Auerbach from The Black Keys. Here's a few more from the series and another follow on series called 'Guitar Power' (which is practically the same thing - host and all) that are some of our favourites - well worth a few minutes of your time.
TAGSguitar moves, guitar power, noisey, d'addario, josh homme, queens of the stone age, annie clark, st vincent, cass mccombs, kurt vile, theresa wayman, warpaint
- Q&A: Yoshihiro Ikegami from Boss
- Q&A: Jon Cusack from Cusack Music and Mojo Hand FX
- New Releases from Roland's #909 Day
- What is Recorded Music's Greatest Year?
- Q&A: Jamie Stillman from Earthquaker Devices
- Remembering Prince: Five Classic Albums
- In The Blues Visits World of Music: Amp Shootout
- The Studio Innovation of Sir George Martin and The Beatles