THE GOLDEN AGE OF ADVERTISINGPublished Jun 1 by Daniel Moss.
We live in a world where advertising is impossible to escape. When you look out the car window, listen to the radio, browse your social media page or go to a sports game - its everywhere you look. We wanted to take a very brief look at some of the great moments in instrument advertising of days passed. Back to the golden age of advertising in the 60's through to the space age 80's, here are some personal favourites from the vaults of Fender, Roland, Electro Harmonix and Moog.
TAGSAdvertising, Roland, Fender, Electro Harmonix, Moog, You Won't Part With Yours Either, Groupies Aren't Everything, Made On Earth For Rising Stars
- Q&A: Yoshihiro Ikegami from Boss
- Q&A: Jon Cusack from Cusack Music and Mojo Hand FX
- New Releases from Roland's #909 Day
- What is Recorded Music's Greatest Year?
- Q&A: Jamie Stillman from Earthquaker Devices
- Remembering Prince: Five Classic Albums
- In The Blues Visits World of Music: Amp Shootout
- The Studio Innovation of Sir George Martin and The Beatles