Five Great Albums from 2015 Made By Dads
In celebration of Fathers Day today we're having a look at five albums from 2015 made by dads. Some have worn the dad rock title before, others not so much but all of these artists are continuing to make relevant music in 2015, with parenthood apparently not slowing any of them down.
Published Sep 5 by Daniel Moss
- Q&A: Yoshihiro Ikegami from Boss
- Q&A: Jon Cusack from Cusack Music and Mojo Hand FX
- New Releases from Roland's #909 Day
- What is Recorded Music's Greatest Year?
- Q&A: Jamie Stillman from Earthquaker Devices
- Remembering Prince: Five Classic Albums
- In The Blues Visits World of Music: Amp Shootout
- The Studio Innovation of Sir George Martin and The Beatles