Q&A: Andy Allen from The Maton Custom Shop
Maton Guitars were founded in 1946 and have grown into being not only Australia's biggest guitar manufacturer but one of the worlds best recognised guitar companies. For quite some time now Andy Allen has been the main man of the Maton Custom Shop and we had a chat with Andy about how he got started in the guitar making business, his current take on the industry and what's in store for Maton in the future.
Published Oct 27 by Daniel Moss
Artist Impressions: Old Blood Noise Endeavors
A few weeks back a few friends popped by to play a few pedals from the folks at Old Blood Noise Endeavors. Noise ensued, some of which we managed to tame and edit into what you can now watch. Check out Nick Sowersby from Sunbeam Sound Machine, Dylan Stewart from Iowa and Sean Gage from Foreign/National have a mess around with the Haunt Fuzz, Black Fountain Delay and Procession Reverb from OBNE as part of our new 'Artist Impressions' series.
Published Oct 7 by Tom Grubb
- Q&A: Yoshihiro Ikegami from Boss
- Q&A: Jon Cusack from Cusack Music and Mojo Hand FX
- New Releases from Roland's #909 Day
- What is Recorded Music's Greatest Year?
- Q&A: Jamie Stillman from Earthquaker Devices
- Remembering Prince: Five Classic Albums
- In The Blues Visits World of Music: Amp Shootout
- The Studio Innovation of Sir George Martin and The Beatles