The Studio Innovation of Sir George Martin and The Beatles
2016 has so far seen some tragic losses from the world of popular and recorded music with another huge loss yesterday in the passing of Sir George Martin at 90 years old. In celebration of his legacy we're going to take a look at ten Beatles recordings that best showcase their innovation and influence in the recording studio.
Published Mar 10 by Daniel Moss
- Q&A: Yoshihiro Ikegami from Boss
- Q&A: Jon Cusack from Cusack Music and Mojo Hand FX
- New Releases from Roland's #909 Day
- What is Recorded Music's Greatest Year?
- Q&A: Jamie Stillman from Earthquaker Devices
- Remembering Prince: Five Classic Albums
- In The Blues Visits World of Music: Amp Shootout
- The Studio Innovation of Sir George Martin and The Beatles