Boss RV-500 Reverb
Boss RV-500 Reverb
Journey to new dimensions of time and space with the RV-500, the most powerful and versatile reverb processor BOSS has ever produced. This multifaceted creation machine features class-defying 32-bit AD/DA along with 32-bit/96 kHz floating point processing and immense programmability, putting pro-level studio reverb and more at your feet.
Twelve modes and 21 newly developed reverb algorithms deliver a huge range of textures, from complementary ambience to deep, immersive sonic atmospheres. And thanks to the RV-500's high-octane DSP, you can access a full-featured digital delay along with every reverb patch, and even run two reverb patches at once! Adding in MIDI I/O, support for external footswitch/expression control, and USB for connection to the free RV-500 Editor/Librarian software, the RV-500 is simply the most advanced reverb pedal available, bar none.
- Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 modes with 21 reverb types, all with deep editing parameters
- Includes a wide range of reverb types from standard to advanced, plus Roland classics such as the SRV-2000 Reverb and RE-201 Space Echo
- A/B Simul mode allows you to use two reverb patches at once
- Selectable carryover function allows reverb tails to continue with patch change or effect bypass
- Powerful DSP provides independent digital delay with modulation along with each reverb patch
- Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
- 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Selectable buffered-bypass or true-bypass operation
- MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices
- USB-MIDI for connecting to the RV-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW (to be available in early July 2017)
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
RV-500 MODES AND ALGORITHMS
- Room-Four types: small, medium, large, and ambience.
- Hall-Three different hall sizes.
- Plate-Classic studio-style reverberation.
- Spring-Choose from one to three springs.
- Shimmer-Two voices of pitch-shifted reverb.
- Fast Decay-Unique reverb with quick decay for increased clarity.
- Early Reflection-Four types with envelope parameters to shape unique sounds.
- Non-Linear-Includes gate, reverse, and granular types.
- SFX-Three characterful reverb types for special effects: Lo-Fi, Slowverb, and Storm.
- Dual-Two independent reverbs that can accept a full-range or frequency-divided input.
- SRV-Recreates the Roland SRV-2000, a classic rack reverb from the 1980s.
- Space Echo-Recreates the Roland RE-201 Space Echo, one of the most coveted tape echo units ever made.