Gibson 2016 SG Faded - Worn Brown
The SG Faded 2016 T uses the same supreme tonewood combination as its predecessor of nearly 50 years ago, carries the same rock-solid, time-tested hardware complement as the legendary SGs of the '60s, and offers all the legendary playability that has made Gibson famous.
- Tuners: Vintage traditional tuners
- Neck Width: Retains the celebrated feel of the SG's lightning fast neck with the 1 11/16" width at the nut
- Nut: Tektoid nut allows accurate return to pitch with heavy string bending and heavy sustain thanks to the dense, self-lubricating nut.
- Body: The traditional asymmetricaldouble cutaway body and beveled edge carved from solid mahogany define comfortable playing
- Carrying Case: Comes with padded gig bag
- Inlays: Dot fingerboard inlays
- Pickups: 490R and 490T Humbuckers offer purring warmth to sizzling leads.
- Fingerboard: Thicker one-piece rosewood fingerboard delivers traditional tone, solid playing feel and more sustain than ever.
- Setup: Expert setup makes this hand-crafted American made guitar ready for immediate action.
- Finish: Capture a vintage guitar's timeless look with the beautifully faded, hand-sprayed satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
COMES WITH GIBSON PADDED GIG BAG
|| Tektoid, 1.695" Width
|| Rosewood, 12" Radius
| Neck Pickup:
|| 490R Humbucker
| Bridge Pickup:
|| 490T Humbucker
| Tuning Keys:
|| Grover Green Key
|| Black Top Hat