tuned for the clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments.
The SM57 is ideal for sound reinforcement and recording applications.
Itís the most
popular choice for a professional musician who wants to mic up their
amplified or acoustic instrument such as a guitar amp or bass amp,
saxophone, trumpet or drums. It is used on stages and in studios around
How does it sound?
The contoured frequency response with its presence rise, helps the instrument cut better through the main mix. The extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and will simply record what you point at it while rejecting sound from the rear.
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- 15 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz):
-54,5 dBV/Pa / 1,88 mV/Pa
- Weight: 284 g
- Frequency Repsonse Curve: