AKG WMS40 Guitar Bug System
Brilliant sound and ease of use.
Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, realistic sound at any time.The transmitters operate for 30 hours off a single AA size battery, saving frequent battery replacements and thus money
SR40 Flexx Receiver
- Three selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
Diversity: maximum transmission reliability even in difficult
environments. The system automatically selects the antenna providing the
- Adjustable squelch
capability for simultaneous use of up to nine channels (maximum number
of channel depends on local frequency plans).
- All-metal case
- High Definition Audio Performance technology ensures the legendary, realistic AKG sound and perfect audio transmission.
GB40 Flexx Transmitter
GB 40 Flexx guitarbug is probably the easiest and least invasive way to
integrate a guitar, bass, or portable keyboard into a wireless system
in next to no time.
A "FlexJack" swiveling jack plug connects the
transmitter to every type of output jack, and the GB 40 Flexx guitarbug
will automatically "hug" the instrument. Therefore, and because it is
incredibly small, the GB 40 Flexx guitarbug will never get in the way
while you play, and keep a low profile, too.
transmitter sits right on the output jack, the noiseless on/mute/off
switch and status LED are always easy to check and operate. Naturally,
the GB 40 Flexx guitarbug also provides an input gain control.
- Smallest switchable miniature transmitter
- 3 different battery covers included
- Swiveling FlexJack connector matching every guitar
- Extended frequency response optimized for guitars and basses
|Product Code: WMS40DIVGBKR4|
$499.00 inc GST
In stock - ships within 24 hrs