Klotz La Grange Guitar Cable - 10ft
T h e W i n n e r...Read More
T h e W i n n e r...
„49 Guitar Cables - Fight Club" - Winners Circle, Guitar Player Magazine, May 2008
„With its midrange zing and abundant low-end, the La Grange is a muscular-sounding cable that melds clarity and string-to-string detail with an impressive punch."
Guitar Player Editors Pick Award, Guitar Player Magazine, October 2003
"We tested the 10' LaGrange model (...) with a variety of guitars and amps, and found it to be one of the clearest and most coherent sounding cables we´ve ever tried - not surprising considering it´s low total capacitance (cable and connectors). Notes spring from the speakers sounding focused and aligned, and the note detail and top-to-bottom balance is extraordinary. The LaGrange even brings out a little extra beefiness in the low-end - which is truly the mark of a cable that´s revealing all the sonic goodies your guitar has to offer.
- unique 'LaGrange' design
- high-quality copper core (99.95% pure ETP copper)
- lead-free ultra-durable jacket, highly resistant
- extra conductive plastic layer shield
- extra-thick dielectric for ultimate conductor insulation
- lowest possible microphony
- outstanding signalflow and groundbreaking fidelity
- extreme low capacitance - 67 pF/m resp. 20 pF/ft
|Cable type:||GY110, 6.9 mm Ø, capacitance 67 pF/m|
|Shielding:||double screened cable, ultra-fine copper spiral shield < 95% and conductive plastic|
|Jack plug:|| 2p., 6.35 mm, low capacitance, straight
|Sleeve:||with cable bend protection, black|