If there’s one thing Fender knows, it’s inspirational tone. Combining their hard-earned expertise with feedback from players around the world and brand-new technology, they created the Fender Rumble Stage 800 digital bass amplifier. Perfect for rehearsing and recording, the Rumble Stage 800 harnesses the potent processing power of our GT engine to deliver an arena’s worth of realistic bass amp and effects models. Create your own sound and get inspired with over 15 amp models and 40 effects—all controllable via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app.
- 800-watt WiFi-equipped digital bass amplifier
- Two 10″ Eminence® ceramic speakers; compression tweeter
- Free, exclusive Tone App for one-touch preset access, management and editing
- New models and effects with “spillover”
- Bluetooth audio streaming and control
- Stereo send and return; AUX input; XLR line outputs; USB output; headphone output
- Onboard 60-second looper; setlist support
- MGT-4 footswitch for control of presets and effects, tuner and looper access
Fender guitars and amps are covered by a 2 year manufacturer warranty. Amp tubes are covered for 90 days by manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.