Featuring a small footprint and an innovative folding design for fast breakdown and easy transport/storage, the TD-4KP V-Drums Portable is the ultimate e-kit for mobile drumming and small spaces. The powerful TD-4 sound module is equipped with a wide range of expressive, editable sounds and essential practice features, while the integrated pads provide a satisfying feel and natural playability. Perfect for small venues, rehearsals, lesson studios, bedrooms, apartments, and more, the TD-4KP combines V-Drums performance and features with impressive mobility and stow-away convenience.
- Renowned V-Drums sound and quality in an ultra-portable mobile kit
- Innovative folding design for quick, compact breakdown and easy transport/storage
- Includes TD-4 Percussion Sound Module, loaded with expressive sounds, Coach and Quick Record/Play functions, and more
- Eight pads total: kick, snare, toms x3, hi-hat, crash and ride cymbals; FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller included; kick pedal and drum throne not included
- Snare and tom pads feature cushioned-rubber surfaces for natural playing feel
- Options: custom carrying case (CB-TDP); mesh-head snare pad (PDX-6/-8); pad mount (MDH-12); drum accessory package (DAP-3X); drum mat (TDM series)
Roland products are covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
Roland products ship via courier from either our Melbourne store or Roland’s warehouse in Sydney; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present the for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.