The Korg Kaoss KP3+ Sampler Pad develops the framework provided by the flagship KP3 to create a dynamic effect sampler that will generate the sounds of modern electronic and beyond.
The original KP3 was famed for its intuitive touch-pad and was highly acclaimed for its powerful, instantaneous effect programs and wealth of sampling functionality.
However, times have changed, as have the trends in music, and the features and effects have evolved since the KP3’s creation. The KP3+ brings the effects combinations which have become staple in many genres and applications thanks to the KP3 to a new level.
- Use the touchpad to control effects in real time
- A total of 150 effects ideal for DJ mixing and sound design.
- High-spec sampling functionality
- Numerous functions to make your performance even more expressive including FX Release function, Mute function, and Pad Motion Function
- Practical functions that are eat to use during live performance or production
- Highly expandable for even greater potential
The KP3+ boasts a total of 150 programs, 22 more than the original KP3. In addition to the 108 effects carried from the KP3, there are 42 new or improved effects that better represent today’s dance music scene.
New features include Vinyl Break to simulate a turntable, and Ducking Compressor to emphasise backbeats. The intuitive design allows Kaoss Pad 3+ users to easy control and manipulate multiple filters and effects by simply tapping or rubbing the touch pad with their finger. Using this you can easily control multiple effects in complex ways that would be difficult or impossible on other units or would require dedicated software plus a MIDI controller.
Newly-designed Looper effect lets you loop the sound starting from the instant you touch the touchpad, to increase accuracy and usability.