Roland’s acclaimed SP-404 performance sampler takes an exciting leap forward with the new SP-404SX. In addition to the fun, fast, hands-on features of the original, the new model offers enhanced sound quality with pure 16-bit linear sampling, improved DSP effects, smooth FX switching, a more versatile pattern sequencer (with a new shuffle feature), and easier data management with SD-card compatibility. It’s a creatively stimulating, powerful tool for DJs, musicians, producers, and live-sound engineers who trigger jingles.
- Sample anytime, anywhere with the built-in mic and battery power
- 29 DSP effects, including filter, delay, unique voice effects, subsonic, and looper
- 3 control knobs, 12 trigger pads, and Sub Pad for rapid repeat triggering
- Seamless effects switching for smooth, perfect performance
- Pattern sequencer with quantize mode and new shuffle feels
- 1GB SD card included; expand sample storage up to 32GB with SDHC
- Import audio files from computer, assign samples to pads with bundled software (Mac/PC)
Roland products are covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via Australia Post; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts where no one is present, your order will be taken to your allocated Australia Post location for pickup. A card will be left with instructions of where and when you can collect your order.