BRAINWAVES PITCH SHIFTER
With its mind-bending range and kaleidoscopic pitch effects, the studio-grade Brainwaves Pitch Shifter is the perfect fusion of brains and brawn. This pink-clad pitch professor masters a variety of polyphonic effects including whammy and detune, plus a bunch of others – thanks to the dedicated TonePrint app.
The award-winning MASH footswitch packs expression pedal performance into a pedalboard-friendly size.
Polyphonic Pitch Syndrome (PPS)
With separate voices pitched in either direction, the polyphonic algorithm lets you easily process pitch-shifted chords, riffs, and furious flurries of single-notes. Since each voice is adjustable from unison to two octaves up or down (and anything in between), Brainwaves has more range than an interstellar battle cruiser. You can quickly create custom pitch settings via the free TonePrint app to find or expand your own pitch personality.
Clean & Sweet, or Brash & Sassy
Brainwaves also nails the squeaky clean, watery ‘80s tones we all know and love. Or slap on some dirt and dial up a shallow detune for the secret thickening agent from Van Halen’s post-1984 tone. MASH down the footswitch for an extra dose of instant detune goodness; the Mix knob lets you blend in just the right amount of effect, keeping your sound balanced – even at extreme settings!
MASH – Heart of Innovation
The Brainwaves Pitch Shifter features groundbreaking new technology that brings a wide range of creative expression to the party, controlled solely by how much pressure you apply to the depressed footswitch.
Years in the making, and only available in select TC Electronic products, this clever innovation elevates the common footswitch well above rather mundane duties, such as “On” and “Off”. More importantly – MASH elevates your performance to the next level.
- State-of-the-art pitch shifter pedal with innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch
- Offers wealth of studio-grade algorithms including polyphonic pitch shifting, Whammy-style octave up and detune
- Completely independent dual voice pitch shifting from unison to 2 octaves up or down
- Revolutionary MASH expression control footswitch bends pitch-shifted notes and is assignable to any parameter of the pedal
- Craft unique pitch effects and customize MASH functionality with free TonePrint Editor (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*)
- Beam cool signature tones and artist-made effects into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high-end loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path even when effect is on
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark