Packed with more power than pedals taking up more real estate, the compact EHX Canyon features a collection of awe-inspiring effects. From pristine digital delay to warm and warbly tape echo, reverse and modulated delays, cascading octave delay and shimmer… even an exquisite Deluxe Memory Man emulation. There are ten different effects in all plus a fully featured looper. Internal or external Tap Tempo with tap divide and a chasm full of intuitive secondary knob controls deliver a truly grand experience.
EHX Canyon Features 11 modes:
1. ECHO: digital delay
2. MOD: modulated delay
3. MULTI: multi-tap delay
4. REVRS: reverse delay
5. DMM: Deluxe Memory Man
6. TAPE: tape delay
7. VERB: reverb plus delay
8. OCT: octave delay
9. SHIM: shimmer
10. S/H: sample and hold
11. LOOP: looper mode w/max loop length of 62 seconds
– Delay time of 5 milliseconds to 3 seconds
– Tap Tempo with tap divide using the built-in footswitch or an external footswitch
– Tails switch allows you to choose whether echoes repeat or stop immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass
– Easy access to “hidden” parameters thru Secondary Knob Mode
– EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
– Current Draw: 150mA @ 9VDC
– Dimensions in inches: 2.75(w) x 4.5(l) x 2(h)
– Dimensions in mm: 70(w) x 115(l) x 51(h)
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via Australia Post; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts where no one is present, your order will be taken to your allocated Australia Post location for pickup. A card will be left with instructions of where and when you can collect your order.