Ditto X4 Looper is the pedal that’ll let you turn a single moment in time into something truly spectacular. By perfectly merging ease of use with stellar creative features like dual loop tracks, 7 loop FX, loop decay and MIDI sync, Ditto X4 Looper will instantly become the canvas on which you paint your multi-layered sonic masterpieces. If you can dream it, you can loop it!
- The guitar player’s looper – made for guitarists by guitarists
- Dual loop tracks – create evolving multi-track compositions or fully fledged songs
- 7 loop FX – endless creative potential
Even though Ditto X4 Looper basically offers endless creative possibilities, it still honors the core principle of our famed Ditto Looper. Simplicity! No drum-machines, no deep-editing menus or other time consuming tech-nonsense, only immediate unfiltered fun. So all you have to think about is – What will you create today?
If you thought that having one loop track was fun, then wait until you try running two interweaving and perfectly synced tracks at once. It will blow you away! Run a 4 bar percussive beat in loop 1 and a 16 bar chord progression with endless layers of ambient textures underneath in loop 2, or simply have your verse and chorus set up in each track and seamlessly switch between them for an unforgettable on-stage performance. You’re the aural architect, and with Ditto X4 Looper you’ll finally have the tool to realize the sonic wonders inside your head.
Imagine this: You got a cool dual loop going, and you can see the crowd is loving it. Out of the blue you engage the Hold FX for a cool rhythmic stutter. The crowd is baffled. Then you reverse your loop and throw them into an otherworldly trance. Finally you hit that Tape Stop FX for a unique jaw-dropping finish to your piece. You look up. The crowd is dumbstruck and smoke is rising from their heads, ’cause you literally just blew their minds! This scenario (which may or may not have happened) just scratches the surface of what can be done with the 7 on-board FX. Now throw loop decay and external MIDI control into the mix, and you have a pedal that will continue to inspire you for years to come.
- Simple and intuitive dual-track guitar looper with powerful loop effects lets you create multilayered sonic masterpieces
- Designed specifically for guitarists, by guitarists, to ensure you get the utmost simplicity with maximum creative potential
- Two 5-minute independent loop tracks with serial and sync modes let you build evolving multitrack compositions or fully fledged songs
- 7 versatile loop effects give you awe-inspiring powers to fuel your creativity
- Adjustable loop decay knob for making overdubs gradually fade away or stay bold and in your face
- MIDI sync locks looper to external MIDI tempo for perfectly timed live loops
- Export loops to PC or Mac* to work with in your DAW, and import complex backing tracks into the looper to impress on stage
- Straightforward interface has a dedicated stop footswitch, making it easy to stop loops exactly when you want
- Stereo inputs and outputs for major setup flexibility – you can even plug in 2 instruments
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark