TC Helicon Ditto Mic Looper allows you to go from idea to performance in an instant, with ease. One knob, two buttons - it couldn't be simpler! With its superior audio quality, unlimited overdubs and Undo/Redo, Ditto Mic Looper is the essential choice for looping vocals and instruments.
Using Ditto Mic Looper is exactly like plugging a mic directly into the PA - you only need to set input gain once, at the mixer. No more trial-and-error to find the optimal balance between input gain on your effects unit and the mixing desk.
It's This Simple
- Press LOOP to record. Press again to play the loop. Repeat for endless overdubs. Hold to undo/redo latest overdub.
- Press STOP to stop all loops, press again to restart play from the beginning - or hold it for a quick, noiseless erase.
You can use Ditto Looper with other vocal processors like TC HELICON's Harmony Singer or Mic Mechanic. Add effects into the chain before Ditto Looper to alter the sound of your loop and even change sounds between layers. Or, add your effects to the chain after Ditto Looper to sonically change your loop at any moment
- Simple two-button stompbox for vocal and acoustic instrument looping with unlimited overdub
- Dedicated stop switch gives precise control for record/play/overdub loop creation
- Versatile looper with superior audio quality, undo/redo, and unlimited overdubs
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- Allows chaining to other TC HELICON vocal processors like HARMONY SINGER or MIC MECHANIC to expand creative possibilities
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones
- Studio grade high-fidelity 24-bit uncompressed audio
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada