The Cusack Music Tap-A-Whirl V3 is the world’s first analog tremolo pedal with Tap Tempo built in. Now with 24 waveforms, stereo out, and tap jack!
A smooth, pristine tremolo effect, with the added benefit of tap-tempo. It can even be used in stereo for ultra-wide soundscapes.
- Tap your foot twice on the tempo switch to set the tempo.
- Choose from 24 predefined wave forms, including: sine, ramp, blip, bleep, square, waver, echo and ping pong.
- Adjust the depth of the tremolo.
- Brake: Speed up or slow down the tempo by holding down the tempo switch.
- External Tap: Use as a Tap In, or a Tap Out.
- Stereo Output: Selectable by an internal jumper to change this pedal from a mono output to a stereo output.
Changes from previous versions:
Stereo output added.
External Tap In or Tap Out.
Bank switch moved to top.
Live/Preset switch moved from internal to top.
This product is covered by a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via Australia Post; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts where no one is present, your order will be taken to your allocated Australia Post location for pickup. A card will be left with instructions of where and when you can collect your order.