The Switchblade+ offers a convenient solution to a player’s switching needs. Route your signal to either output A or B, or send it to both at once. Connect a tuner or effects pedal to its dedicated Tuner output. With a fully passive audio path and active LED indication, the new Switchblade+ is your utilitarian sidekick.
- Route your signal to output A or output B or both simultaneously
- Easily switch between different pedal boards
- The tuner jack is hardwired to the input jack and provides a direct output for a tuner or other effects regardless of the state of the unit
- The audio path is completely passive
- The Switchblade Plus can be powered by a 9 volt battery or 9VDC eliminator
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via Australia Post; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts where no one is present, your order will be taken to your allocated Australia Post location for pickup. A card will be left with instructions of where and when you can collect your order.