The Live Harmony instantly adds up to two separate vocal harmonies to your vocals transforming your performances into harmony-filled masterpieces. Just plug a guitar and a microphone into the Vocalist Live Harmony, then start playing and singing - this intelligent effects box takes care of the rest!
Using patented musIQ technology developed by DigiTech, the Live Harmony senses the chords you're playing on guitar and adds correct natural vocal harmonies to your vocals. As you strum a different chord while you sing a sustained note, you'll hear the harmonies change behind you - just like a virtual team of backup singers.
During the performance, the new Live Adapt™ feature can automatically detect your song's tempo, key, and scale to automatically adjust for the best vocal sound. The Gold Channel allows you to engage the channel strip with the press of a button so you can sound good in an instant. The Anti-Feedback button automatically sets filters to eliminate feedback and help ensure you're not caught holding the mic while feedback decimates the audience.
Incredible Features Available in the Live Harmony
- Live Adapt: New performance adaptive technology listens to your voice and the band to set tempo, noise gate levels, and harmony settings.
- Gold Channel: global channel strip of effects like Compression, DeEsser, EQ, and Pitch Correction for a solid sonic foundation
- Sound Check: Simple phrase repeater that allows you to record once and play back continiously while you dial in your effect settings or adjust the PA
- True Studio Quality Effects: Although many of our competitors make the same claim, the Live Harmony uses licensed dbx compression and Lexicon reverb. You'll find dbx and Lexicon gear in virtually every major recording studio around the world.
- dbx Automatic Feedback Supression: using industry leading dbx technology, the Live Harmony automatically listens calibrates up to 12 different filters to eliminate feedback. Nothing is worse than seeing your audience throw their hands up to cover their ears during your performance. The Live Harmony works to ensure you never experience that.
Up to 2 additional voices of natural harmonies
Gold Channel global channel strip for a solid sonic foundation
musIQ, the most advanced pitch detection technology
Doubling, Delays, and Special FX
Live Adapt Effects Control
Advanced Feedback Suppression
Sound Check phrase repeater feature for dialing in vocal effects
Set List-preset arrangement feature
70 second vocal phrase looper with unlimited overdubs
Built-in guitar tuner
Power supply included