Cole Clark’s top of the line Fat Lady 3 series are all solid timber dreadnought acoustic guitars featuring the acclaimed Cole Clark 3 way pickup system, abalone inlays (fretboard/rossette/waist), timber binding and headstock fascia. THE CCFL3EC-SR features the classic timber combination of a solid spruce top and solid indian rosewood back and sides for a deep, rich sound that is equally visually striking.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple Silkwood
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Ebony (with ebony bridge pins)
- Inlays: Abalone (fretboard, waist and rosette)
- Machine Heads: Grover Gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Left handed version by order (8-12 weeks)
This product is covered for faulty workmanship.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.