The PRO-1 Plus comes with a Solid Spruce top for superior sound with beautiful 5-layer Ivory and Black binding just like Epiphone’s vintage classics and features all of the PRO Collection’s breakthrough innovations. Epiphone, one of the world’s oldest and most respected guitar makers, has just made playing and learning guitar easy for everyone.
• Top Solid Spruce; Custom PRO-Prietary™ Bracing
• Body Select Mahogany; Reduced body depth
• Neck Okoume; EZ-PRO™ “C” Shape Profile
• Truss Rod Dual-Action
• T’rod Cover White; PVC
• Neck Joint Glued-In
• Fingerboard PRO-Ease™ Lubricant
• F’Brd Inlay Dots; frets 3,5,7,9,12,15 and 17
• Headstock Sloped Dovewing with historic “Epiphone” metal badge
• Fret 20; JumboPRO™
• Nut GraphTech® NuBone™
• Nut Width 1.68″
• Scale Length 24.75”
• Tuners 18:1 ratio Epiphone “Deluxe”
• Strings Epiphone Ultra-Light (9-47)
• Bridge reverse belly
• Pickguard Black; Scratchless
• Saddle GraphTech® NuBone™; Compensated
• Strap Buttons Yes
• Hardware Chrome
• Includes Beginner’s Guide to Guitar booklet by Craig Anderton, eMedia® on-line lessons, Humidifier
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.