The Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass is an incredibly accurate reproduction of the classic electric bass first introduced in 1963 that has since powered dozens of hits by artists like The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Cheap Trick. Featuring new ProBucker™ Bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled 60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece.
• Body Material Mahogany Body Wings
• Neck Material 7-ply; Mahogany/Walnut Laminate
• Neck Shape 1960’s Rounded Bass Profile
• Neck Joint Through-Neck
• Scale Length 34″
• Truss Rod Adjustable
• Truss Rod Cover 1-ply black with “Epiphone” silkscreened in GOLD
• Frets 20 Medium Jumbo
• Fingerboard Radius 12″
• Fingerboard Inlay pearloid “dot” inlays
• Binding None
• Nut Imitation Bone; White
• Nut Width 1-1/2″
• Pickguard 3-Layer (White/Black/White); “Thunderbird” logo in black
• Hardware Nickel
• Machine Heads Open-gear Bass Tuners with historic “Clover” buttons; 17:1 ratio
• Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ Bass #760 Humbucker
• Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ Bass #760 Humbucker
• Controls Neck Volume
• Bridge Volume
• Master Tone
• Pickup Selector 3-way Toggle Switch, Epiphone All-Metal; Toggle Cap, White
• Knobs Gold Top Hats with chrome metal inserts
• Bridge 1960s TB-Bass Tune-o-matic; Adjustable
• Tailpiece 1960s “Claw” Tailpiece
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.