Described as the perfect beginners guitar, the Katoh MCG40SEQ Cutaway Classical Guitar’s solid top and mahogany back and sides create beautiful tone. The setup is outstanding and playabiliy ideal for the aspiring beginner.
Katoh MCG40SEQ Cutaway Classical Guitar Specs
- Top wood: Solid European Spruce
- Back and Sides wood: Mahogany
- Binding: Indian Rosewood
- Purfling: Maple & Ebony top, Maple back & sides
- Neck & Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard/Spanish neck joint
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6″)
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04″)
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 20 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Tuning Machines: Katoh Gold Tuning Machines M1-A2B
- Strings: Savarez
This product is covered by a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.