The Casino Coupe is the legendary Casino reborn in an ES-339 body size. It’s a racecar-sized, super slick coupe version of the legendary hollowbody that since its release in 1961, has been a favorite of tone connoisseurs from Keith Richards to The Beatles, to GRAMMY winner Gary Clark Jr.
The new Epiphone Casino Coupe has all of the Casino’s trademark tone features–from neck size to tone woods to pickups–but in a “Coupe” size for easy travel. Now you can play the legendary archtop in a smaller size without a smaller sound.
• Body Laminated Maple 5-layer
• Top Laminated Maple 5-layer
• Neck Mahogany
• Neck Shape 1960s SlimTaper™
• Neck Joint Set-neck
• Scale Length 24.75”
• Fingerboard Material
• Fingerboard Inlays Parallelogram Pearloid inlays
• Fingerboard Radius 12”
• Frets 22 medium jumbo
• Neck Pickup Epiphone P90R
• Bridge Pickup Epiphone P90T
• Controls: Neck volume, Neck Tone, Bridge Volume, Bridge Tone
• Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
• Nut Imitation Bone
• Nut Width 1.68”
• Body Top: Ivory 1-layer
• Body Back: Ivory 1-layer
• Hardware Nickel
• Headstock Logo Vintage Epiphone in Pearloid
• Truss Rod Cover Bullet shape with black/white 2-layer
• Truss Rod Cover Logo Historic “E” in while silkprint
• Machine Heads “Deluxe” with small metal buttons 14:1 ratio
• Knobs Top Hat with metal inserts and pointers
• Headstock Sloped Dovewing with 14 degree angle
• Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
• Tailpiece Coupe Trapeze
• Strap Buttons Yes
• Sound Hole Label 1960s style orange oval
• Pickguard PVC white and black 3-layer
• Pickguard Logo Historic metal “E”
• Output ¼” Epiphone Heady Duty non-rotating
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.