Epiphone honors the historic SG, one of the most original designs in rock, with the G-400 PRO, which now features Alnico Classic PRO™ pickups and push/pull coil-splitting. The original SG not only rivaled guitars of its own era for sonic variety but also proved to be a sign of things to come. Scores of rock, hard rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic. Now, the G-400 PRO gives you the sound of a true SG without the vintage price tag and with the added tonal variety that you’ve come to expect from Epiphone.
• Body mahogany
• Neck mahogany, glued-in
• Scale 24.75″
• Neck Profile SlimTaper™ “D”
• Nut width 1.68
• Fingerboard trapezoid inlays
• Frets 22, medium jumbo
• Fingerboard Radius 12″
• Trussrod cover SG PRO
• Nut black imitation bone (PVC)
• Neck Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ 4-wire humbucker
• Bridge Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ 4-wire humbucker
• Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
• Tailpiece LockTone™ Stopbar
• Controls Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector. Volume and tone controls feature full-size 500K Ω potentiometers
• -Neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting
• -Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting
• -Neck pickup tone
• -Bridge pickup tone
• Hardware nickel
• Machine Heads Epiphone Deluxe; 18:1 ratio
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.