Epiphone, the world leader in archtop design, presents the Les Paul ES PRO™, a true ES-style archtop that combines Epiphone’s long tradition of building superior archtops with the classic sound and profile of the world’s #1 electric guitar, the Les Paul.
Featuring an ES-body with f-holes and traditional electric archtop bracing, Epiphone ProBuckers™ with coil-tapping, a Dual-Action Truss Rod, Grover® Rotomatic machine heads, LockTone™ bridge, and Stopbar™ tailpiece.
• Finish Gloss
• Top Flame Maple Laminated; 3-layer
• Body Material Laminated Maple; 3-layer
• Neck Material Mahogany
• Neck Shape 1960’s SlimTaper™ D-profile
• Neck Joint Glued-In
• Nut Width 1-11/16″
• Scale Length 24.75″
• Fingerboard Radius 12″
• Fingerboard Material “Trapeze” Pearloid Inlays
• Frets 22; medium-jumbo
• Truss Rod Adjustable; Dual-Action
• Truss Rod Cover 2-layer; Black/White; “Les Paul ES” in White
• Nut White Synthetic Bone
• Headstock Inlay “Epiphone” logo in Pearloid
• Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-2™
• Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-3™
• Controls 3-way Pickup Selector with white toggle cap
• Neck Pickup Volume with coil-tapping
• Bridge Pickup Volume with coil-tapping
• Neck Pickup Tone
• Bridge Pickup Tone
• Knobs Gold RidgeTop™ “top hat” knobs with metal pointers
• Body Back (1-layer); Pure White
• Weight 6.75
• Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
• Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone™ Stopbar
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.