Epiphone’s long friendship with innovator Les Paul dates back to the late ’30s and early ’40s when Les, working at night at the Epiphone factory on 14th St. in New York City, created one of the world’s first solidbody electric guitars, “The Log.” Over the years, Les continued to work closely with Epiphone luthiers reviewing new product ideas and offering suggestions.
Now, the Epiphone Les Paul “Tribute” Plus honors our friendship with Les by combining his classic design features with legendary Epiphone quality and value with the added feature of Gibson® USA ’57 classic humbuckers.
• Body Material mahogany
• Top Material Carved Hard maple
• Neck mahogany
• Neck Options 1960s SlimTaper™
• Neck Joint Vintage “Deep Set” glued-in
• Dimensions 24.75” scale
• Nut width 1.68”
• Fingerboard pearloid trapezoid inlays with 22 medium jumbo frets
• Fingerboard radius 12”
• Pickups Gibson USA ’57 Classic Humbucker 4-wire (neck) and Gibson USA ’57 Classic Plus Humbucker, 4-wire (bridge)
• Controls Switchcraft 3-way pickup selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone (push/pull/series parallel), Bridge Pickup Tone (push/pull/series parallel)
• Binding Fingerboard 1 ply, cream
• Bridge Locktone Tune-o-matic™/Stopbar
• Hardware Nickel
• Machine Heads Grover® Locking Rotomatic 106 Series 18:1 Tuners
• Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 8.4 lbs
• Strings D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.