Stunning in a custom Amarillo Gold lacquer finish, the Fender Britt Daniel Telecaster Thinline guitar’s lightweight semi-hollow ash body resonates sweetly while sacrificing none of the Telecaster’s signature steely clarity.
The one-piece “Deep C” maple neck shape fits comfortably in the hand and the 9.5”-radius fingerboard and medium-jumbo frets allow for fast playing and choke-free bending.
Britt Daniel’s slashing indie-rock and precision-punk guitar style has fueled Spoon to indie-rock superstardom over the course of their 20+ year career.
The Fender Britt Daniel Telecaster also features Fender ClassicGear tuning machines, electrosocket output jack and Elite molded hardshell case.
Fender Britt Daniel Telecaster Specs
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Deep “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume (S-1 Switch), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele
- Tuning Machines: American Performer
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case