The Gretsch G2410TG Streamliner Hollow Body Ocean Turquoise Electric Guitar is big, bold, righteous and designed for the modern guitarist who yearns for something beyond the norm. A commanding guitar for powerful players, the Gretsch G2410TG Streamliner’s modern sonics, thinner maple body, updated electronics and authentically elegant style create the latest iteration of That Great Gretsch Sound!
The secret to the Gretsch G2410TG Streamliner’s sound is the Broad’Tron BT-2S humbucking pickup, which is a new offering from Gretsch. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup has improved definition, tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. This sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout with neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Hump Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound, thin “U”-shaped nato neck which is ideal for chord work or firing off hot-rodded riffing on the Gretsch G2410TG Streamliner. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece while the Adjusto-Matic bridge with secured laurel base and synthetic bone nut grant amazing tuning stability.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is featured on the Gretsch G2410TG Streamliner such as vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling and gleaming gold hardware.
- All-new Broad’Tron BT-2S pickups
- Fully hollow, thinner 2.25” single-cutaway maple body with arched top for rich fullness, deep resonance and “big-body sound”
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Hump Block inlays
- Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with secured laurel base
- Three-ply tortoise pickguard
- Vintage-style black control knobs and gold hardware