What is the Beta 58A best suited to?
The Beta 58A is a premium vocal mic ideally suited for professional lead and backup vocals, either on stage or in the studio.
How does this compare to the legendary SM58?
Both are designed for vocal use and have a bright midrange and bass roll-off. The Beta 58A has increased sensitivity and high-end frequency response which results in a cleaner more detailed sound. It also features a supercardioid polar pattern compared to the SM58's cardioid, giving it greater unwanted sound rejection and more resistance to feedback.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51,5 dBV/Pa / 2,7 mV/Pa
- Weight: 278 g
- Frequency Repsonse Curve: