The Shure Beta 57A is a precision-engineered dynamic microphone designed for detailed reproduction of amplified or acoustic instruments. A tight supercardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback in demanding environments.
What is the Shure Beta 57A best suited to?
It’s a premium
instrument mic ideally suited for the professional musician looking to
mic up many types of amplified and acoustic instruments such as guitar
amps, acoustic guitar, saxophone, snare drum and brass. It can also be
used by vocal artists. The Shure Beta 57A has the quality and ruggedness to
be used both on stage and in the studio.
What are the characteristics of the Shure Beta 57A?
It has a tailored frequency response provides warmth and presence and maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency
range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from
other sound sources, and minimum off–axis tone coloration. The hardened
stell mesh grille facilitates use of proximity effect as well as resisisting wear and abuse.
Shure Beta 57A Features:
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response:
– 16 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz):
-51 dBV/Pa / 2,8 mV/Pa
- Weight: 275 g
- Frequency Repsonse Curve: