rugged durability and excellent sound for use in lead and backup vocal
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral “pop” filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz
– 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -53 dBV/Pa / 2.2 mV/Pa
- Weight: 321 g
- Frequency Repsonse Curve: