The Roland DP-603—a new digital piano whose stylish cabinet and minimalist design are the perfect match for your modern living space. The DP603’s appeal is more than skin-deep, with Roland’s latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling for rich, authentic sounds and a PHA-50 keyboard that feels so expressive to play. An onboard selection of practice-friendly features is backed up by wireless connectivity to a tablet or smartphone, allowing audio playback and connectivity with the latest apps. Blending classic sounds with contemporary design, the Roland DP603 is perfect for the modern piano player.
- Slim, stylish cabinet design to complement modern living spaces
- Latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology for richer, more detailed grand piano sounds
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 Progressive Hammer Action Keyboard with Escapement, which combines the look and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing privately with headphones
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity to smartphones and tablets for using apps and playing along with audio through the piano’s speaker system
- Connect to a world of exciting apps such as Roland’s Piano Partner 2, which encourages daily piano learning and makes practicing fun
A DYNAMIC SPEAKER SYSTEM
The DP603’s onboard speaker system projects warm, enveloping sound, with controllable volume that lets you play loudly or quietly to suit the scenario. This new piano goes even further to double as a wireless speaker system, so you won’t need to clutter your home with an additional hi-fi or stereo. Using Bluetooth wireless technology, simply connect the Roland DP603 with your smartphone or tablet, and then play back your favourite songs through the internal speakers. Or better still, jam along with them.
LEARN FASTER WITH ONBOARD EDUCATIONAL TOOLS AND WIRELESS CONNECTION TO PIANO APPS
Learning the piano can be a solitary experience, but the Roland DP603 supports you every step of the way. With 300 onboard songs ready for you to jam over, you’ll be improving in no time. If you need it, the built-in metronome tightens up your timing before the onboard recorder assesses your development. USB playback/save functions enhance your practice sessions and let you archive performances, while Twin Piano mode enables a learner and teacher to sit side-by-side and play in the same key range. And don’t forget the teaching power of apps—by connecting with your iPad or Android tablet via Bluetooth MIDI or a USB cable, you can access a world of popular apps and online practice videos. A great first step is Roland’s Piano Partner 2, which displays the sheet music of the DP603’s internal songs on your tablet’s screen.