PACK INCLUDES: KSC-70 STAND & KPD-80 PEDAL UNIT.
If you’ve dreamed of having a piano in your home but don’t have the space or budget for a full-sized instrument, your wait is over. The affordable FP-30 offers Roland’s acclaimed sound, feel, and modern features in a top-quality 88-note instrument that fits any space with ease. Light and portable, it’s a great fit for performing players and music classrooms as well. Adding in numerous sounds beyond the piano, built-in practice and recording functions, and bluetooth wireless support for working with popular music apps, the FP-30 delivers a premium musical experience previously unattainable in such a streamlined package.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Powerful amplifier and stereo speakers deliver impressive sound
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet such as GarageBand, piaScore, Sheet Music Direct, and many others
- Broaden your musical experience with dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds like organ, strings, voices, drums, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Connect USB memory to save songs you’ve captured with the onboard SMF recorder and play along with your favorite WAV and SMF songs
- Optional matching stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and enhanced functionality, including hands-free page turning with some sheet music apps
88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
|| Key Touch: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
Dual (volume balance adjustable)
Split (split point adjustable, volume balance adjustable)
Piano: 6 Tones
E.Piano: 7 Tones
Other: 22 Tones
|| -6–+5 (in semitones)
|| Ambience (Off, 1–4)
Brilliance (Mellow, Normal, Bright)
Only for Piano Tones:
String Resonance (Always On)
Damper Resonance (Always On)
Key Off Resonance (Always On)
|| Quarter note = 20–250 // 0/4, 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
|| DC In jack
USB COMPUTER port: USB Type B
USB MEMORY port: USB Type A
Phones jacks (usable as output jack) x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
|| 12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 2
|| 8 W (3–22 W)
8 W: Average power consumption while piano is played with volume at center position
3 W: Power consumption immediately after power-up; nothing being played
22 W: Rated power consumption
|| Owner’s Manual
Power Cord (for connecting AC Adaptor)
|Size (W x D x H):
|| 1300mm x 284mm x 150mm
Roland digital pianos and keyboards are covered by a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
Roland products ship via courier from either our Melbourne store or Roland’s warehouse in Sydney; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present the for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.