If you play the piano, you understand that inspiration can come from anywhere-where you play, who you play with, and of course, the audience you perform for. If you want to take your music to the people, the Roland FP-90 Digital Piano will help you get there. It packs Roland’s flagship piano sound engine and keyboard into a sleek, modern cabinet that also houses a multi-channel speaker system with enough power for performing in intimate venues. A carefully selected range of additional sounds that include electric pianos, strings, organs, and synths are on hand as well, allowing you to use the FP-90 in a wide variety of musical scenarios. And with Bluetooth audio/MIDI support, you’re able to connect wirelessly with Roland’s Piano Partner 2 and other music apps on a smartphone or tablet.
– Authentic grand piano touch from the PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard, which combines wood and moulded materials for great feel and lasting durability.
– Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology instead of conventional sampling for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
– Four speakers provide powerful and rich sound that’s ideal for intimate live performances
– Premium selection of electric piano, strings, organ, and synth sounds, along with 30 registrations for storing favourite sound setups, including layers and splits for live performance
– Mic input and vocal effects
– Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth; wireless technology and play along with audio from your apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
– Enhance performances with rhythm accompaniments from Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app
– INCLUDES KSC-90 stand and KPD-90 pedal & matching piano bench to provide an elegant integrated look for home use
Roland digital pianos and keyboards are covered by a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
Roland products ship via courier from either our Melbourne store or Roland’s warehouse in Sydney; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present the for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.