Since 1972, Roland has worked to create the ultimate piano experience, and their new HP pianos are among the most exciting yet. The HP piano philosophy is all about bringing the sound and performance of a concert-class piano into your home, with a choice of cabinet styles, colours, and speaker systems to suit your lifestyle. The HP603A is powered by the latest version of our acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology, along with a unique keyboard that blends wood and molded materials for great feel and durability. And even though it’s compact, the classically-styled Roland HP603A will definitely make a big impact in your home.
The Roland HP603A features built-in wireless Bluetooth MIDI support for working with apps like Roland’s Piano Partner 2 and Piano Designer on your smartphone or tablet. The Roland HP603A also includes Bluetooth audio support, allowing you to wirelessly stream music from your mobile device through the piano’s integrated sound system.
- Bluetooth audio support
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology instead of conventional sampling, for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing on headphones
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard combining the appearance and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® technology to turn sheet music pages wirelessly
- Also includes a large, versatile selection of non-piano sounds such as strings, brass, organ, and many others
- 25 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits; registration groups can be backed up to a USB memory stick
- Classically-styled cabinet with a compact footprint perfect for smaller spaces
Grand Piano Sound Through Your Headphones with Roland HP603A
One of the great advantages of a digital piano is the ability to play quietly with headphones. However, when used with headphones, some digital pianos simply switch the sound from the speakers to your ears. This is a missed opportunity, as good headphones can provide remarkable clarity and detail when you’re practicing. Roland pianos use Headphones 3D Ambience to optimize the audio so it sounds like it’s coming from within the piano itself, not through your headphones. This provides a very natural and immersive experience, and enables you to practice for extended periods of time without fatigue, any time of the day or night.