Add a world-class backing band to your show with the new BK-7m, a state-of-the-art module that packs an interactive band into a sleek, slim package. No bigger than a book, the BK-7m is a dream machine for the entertaining artist or solo musician who needs a backing band onstage, in the studio, or at home. With hundreds of great Tones, Music Styles, and rhythms onboard — all quickly accessible with one-touch buttons — the BK-7m will make you sound like a pro ensemble onstage. Choose from the library of built-in styles or play your own music files directly from USB for play-along accompaniment. You can even record your performances directly to USB memory for distribution and archiving.
- Portable backing module compatible with MIDI-capable pianos, keyboards, accordions, organs
- 1,000-plus tones, 57 drum kits, 128-voice polyphony
- Over 400 high-quality music styles, each with four one-touch settings
- Over 900 Music Assistants covering every musical genre
- SMF and audio file playback via onboard USB connector
- Audio recording in WAV format directly to connected USB storage device
- Cover function for SMFs and Music Styles
- Composite Video Out to display Lyrics and/or Chord Symbols on external display
Roland digital pianos and keyboards are covered by a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
Roland products ship via courier from either our Melbourne store or Roland’s warehouse in Sydney; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present the for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.