If you’re looking for keyboard controllers that you can use in the
studio, on-stage, or anywhere you feel inspired, look no further than
the A-300PRO. Combining the best of Roland engineering with Cakewalk’s
legendary ease-of-use, the A-300PRO has the features and feel you need
to get the most out of your music performances and productions.
- Velocity-sensitive 32 keys with channel aftertouch
- Inspiring feel and response for serious players
- 45 assignable controls: knobs, sliders, buttons, transport and more
- 8 Dynamic Pads for finger drumming and MIDI triggering
- Sure-grip Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick
- Expand playability with sustain and expression pedals (available separately)
- USB Bus Powered — no AC adaptor required (AC adaptor is an optional)
- Durable Roland-quality manufacturing and craftsmanship
- Bundled with the Cakewalk Production Plus Pack including three incredible instruments and production software
- Works with any DAW on Mac or PC
- Supports Windows 7 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard
Roland products are covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
Roland products ship via courier from either our Melbourne store or Roland’s warehouse in Sydney; fully insured for your peace of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.