Samson Satellite is a broadcast-quality USB/iOS microphone designed for capturing high-definition audio on your computer, iPhone or iPad. As an essential piece to any streamer, podcaster or content creator’s recording setup, Satellite offers plug-and-play operation, 24-bit/96kHz audio, three selectable pickups patterns and a fold-back leg design in a highly-portable package.
Encapsulate the Sound
The Samson Satellite features two premium 16mm condenser capsules that capture vocal warmth and clarity with a smooth, accurate frequency response. An internal shockmount isolates the capsules from the body of the microphone, minimizing handling noise or sounds caused by vibrations and table rumble.
Polar Power with the Samson SATELLITE
Offering three selectable pickup patterns for handling a variety of recording applications, The cardioid setting of the Samson Satellite is perfect for streaming, vocal performances, single host podcasts or Skype. For conference calls or multi-person interviews where many people are around a table, select the omnidirectional setting. The figure-8 (bidirectional) setting is great for 2-person interviews.
3, 2, 1… Zero Latency
With zero-latency direct monitoring from its 1/8″ (3.5mm) headphone jack, Samson Satellite produces no delay between the audio you’re recording and the audio you’re hearing. Its Monitor switch allows you to turn off direct monitoring while still hearing the audio back from your computer.
- USB/iOS broadcast microphone
- Dual 16mm condenser capsules
- Selectable cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional and omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Plugs directly into Mac, PC, iPhone or iPad
- Ideal for streaming, podcasting, gaming, VoIP, voiceover work and recording music
- 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- 1/8″ stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- Microphone mute switch
- Fold-back leg design provides optimal mic positioning
- Includes Lightning to USB Micro and USB to USB Micro cables