sE ELECTRONICS VR1
THE VR RIBBON MICROPHONES FROM SE MARK A NEW ERA FOR RIBBON MIC TECHNOLOGY
A passive ribbon to bring out the bite and edge from your guitar cabs with no muddy highs.
- Superbly detailed, open and natural sound
- A passive ribbon to bring out the bite and edge from your guitar cabs with no muddy highs
- Hand-tensioned ribbon constructed by our highly specialised technicians in sE’s capsule room
- Full frequency response using technology designed by Siwei Zou, sE’s CEO
- All-metal housing and gold plated XLR connector
- A secret weapon for top musicians and engineers worldwide
A NEW ERA FOR RIBBON MIC TECHNOLOGY
Until the VR Series, the only ribbon mic in the world to perform across 20Hz-20kHz was our own Rupert Neve collaboration, the RNR1. This was achieved using state-of-the-art custom transformers and a Rupert Neve-designed circuit to reveal HF usually absent.
A PASSIVE RIBBON WITH FULL FREQUENCY RESPONSE
With the VR mics, full frequency response is achieved using a clever mechanical device designed by Siwei Zou, the company CEO, and a hand-tensioned ribbon constructed by our highly specialised technicians in sE’s capsule room.
ALL-METAL HOUSING & PREMIUM FINISH
Unlike the cheaply constructed bodies of some other affordable microphones, the VR1’s all-metal housing provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise – and the high-quality finish ensures a great look for years to come.
GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR
Ensures loss-free, reliable signal connection for years and years of demanding use in the studio or on tour.
- VR1 microphone
- microphone stand clip
- thread adapter
- wooden case
- shock mount