Jumbo tone with deep, moody richness, the Guild BT-240E Baritone offers a gorgeous layering of low-end timbre for a unique and mysterious sound. Combining Guild’s historically large jumbo body shape and their legacy of pressed back construction, the BT-240E boasts a deep, full-frequency Baritone voice to add character to any song. The arched mahogany back projects crisp low frequencies, while the solid spruce top provides a balanced delivery. The baritone is tuned B-E-A-D-F#-b, 5 steps down from a standard guitar. Great for filling in an ensemble or for playing standalone, the BT-240E Baritone is a great addition to any player’s arsenal.
Deluxe Gigbag Included
- Body Shape: F – Jumbo
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Scalloped X
- Soundhole Diameter: 3 7/8″ (98mm)
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl / ABS
- Top Purfling Inlay: Black/White/Black ABS
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Back: Arched Mahogany
- Body Binding: Ivory ABS
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 27″ (686mm)
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 1 3/4″ (44.5mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret 20mm
- Neck Thickness: 9th Fret 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius : 16″ (406mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: 5mm Dots – Mother-Of-Pearl
- Frets Total: 20
- Finish Colour: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Pau Ferro
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/4″ (56mm)
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Coloured Plastic with Black Dot
- Saddle Material: Compensated Bone
- Hardware Finish: Plating Nickel
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Guild Vintage 18 Open Gear Tuners – Nickel
- Endpin Strap Button: Nickel
- Pickguard Tortoise Shell
Guild/Fishman Sonitone GT-1 with Volume and Tone controls
- Strings D’Addario EXP23 – Coated Phosphor Bronze (.016-.070)
- Guild Deluxe Gigbag included
Guild products are covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via Australia Post; fully insured for your peace of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts where no one is present, your order will be taken to your allocated Australia Post location for pickup. A card will be left with instructions of where and when you can collect your order.