- Special edition BOSS distortion pedal with next-generation sound, feel, and tonal response
- All-new design provides a superior playing experience that’s unattainable with analog distortion pedals
- Powerful real-time processing adapts to your playing to provide ideal distortion tones in every register
- Enjoy perfect sounds over the entire fretboard, from tight, crisp tones on the low strings to fat, singing tones on the highest notes
- High-clarity distortion sound that’s never muddy or boomy, even when playing two or more notes at the same time
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and picking dynamics
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
- Drive, High, and Low knobs offer a wide range of sound shaping not found in typical stompbox pedals
- Striking appearance with exclusive chrome knobs and control plate, plus vintage silver knob for battery compartment access
- Features BOSS’ innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP), realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- BOSS five-year warranty
Boss DS-1X Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal
$235.00 incl GST
Sold out in store, available to order
This product is covered by a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via Australia Post; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts where no one is present, your order will be taken to your allocated Australia Post location for pickup. A card will be left with instructions of where and when you can collect your order.