It’s been forty years since the first Roland Jazz Chorus guitar
amplifier made its appearance. With its astonishing “JC” chorus effects
and distinctive clear, tonally pure sound, the JC amp has become an
industry reference. Uncompromising sound quality, unique chorus, and
rugged construction make this amplifier a must-have for any serious
- Legendary “clean” amp with two separate 60 watt RMS power amps (to allow for true stereo chorus)
- Classic silver-cone speakers for vintage Roland Jazz Chorus sound
- Two input channels (Normal/Effect)
- Three-band EQ per channel
- One high and one low input per channel
- Reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato and true stereo chorus
- Stereo effects loop
- Footswitch jacks control chorus, reverb, distortion
Chorus amplifiers are legendary for their clean, sparkling sound and
true-stereo swirling chorus. The JC’s full-range output is animated and
rich, and famous for filling a room with a powerful yet pleasing sound.
Built-in reverb and vibrato with dedicated front-panel controls round
out the JC’s expressive, tone-shaping palette.
Flexible Hands-On Control
JC-120’s 12 front-panel knobs, plus dedicated Bright switch, make it
easy to craft a sound on the spot. No matter the musical style, the
JC-120 has the flexibility and power to deliver the tone you need.
high-performance 12″ speakers, each driven by its own 60 W amplifier,
are at the heart of the JC’s classic chorus sound. The result is soft,
lush, and legendary!
mistaking the unique look and heavy-duty construction of the JC-120.
Outlined with oversized, industrial-grade studs, and with top-quality
casters, hard-fiber edge protectors, and high-impact corner brackets,
the JC-120 is built to stand the test of time.
Size & Weight
Width: 760 mm
Depth: 280 mm
Height: 622 mm
Weight: 28.0 kg