The new C9 Organ Machine springboards off the revolutionary B9 to mine
another rich vein of classic gold and provide players with nine more
definitive organ and keyboard sounds.
The C9 will transform your instrument into a convincing full body,
electric organ or vintage electronic keyboard. For each preset chosen,
it also provides precise control over important elements of that sound’s
sonic fingerprint like percussive click, modulation, attack/sustain,
drawbar setting or high frequency content. Blend your dry signal to
create beautiful layers. Lovers of classic organ and keyboard rejoice!
- Transform the tone of a guitar or keyboard
- 9 presets that were finely tuned to emulate some of the most popular and classic organ and keyboard tones ever recorded. Modes include Tone Wheel, Prog, Compact, Shimmer, Lord Purple, Mello Flutes, Blimp, Press Tone and Telstar.
- Provides control over percussive attack level, modulation speed, organ and dry volume
- Rugged and easy to use
- Use together with the B9 for dual keyboard possibilities!
- Australian EHX 9.6DC-200 PSU included
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your peace of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.