The Fender Acoustasonic 40 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It’s a simple, flexible “grab and go” solution for a variety of musical performance and basic public address applications, and it can also be used as an onstage monitor when combined with a PA system.
6” SPEAKER WITH “WHIZZER” CONE
For more effective high-frequency response, the Fender Acoustasonic 40 bears the unusual distinction of being the only Fender guitar amp to use a “whizzer” cone—a small supplementary speaker cone attached to the voice coil of the amps 6” speaker.
For extra ambience, the instrument channel features built-in reverb.
XLR AND ¼” INPUTS
The convenient dual front-panel inputs include a standard ¼” jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone.
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC 40 ACOUSTIC AMP SPECS
- Voltage: 240V AUS
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb; Channel 2: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb
- Channels: Two
- Inputs: Two – (XLR / 1/4″ combined)
- Effects: Reverb
- Line Out: One – (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8″ Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Brown Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: Two – 6.5″ Special Design Full-Range with Whizzer Cones
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Height: 11″ (27.94 cm)
- Width: 15″ (38 cm)
- Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)