Digital Cable for BOSS Guitar Synthesizer Products
Serial GK cable with straight 1/4-inch TRS connectors, 30 ft./9 m (BGK-30) length. Also available in. 15 ft./4.5 m
The BGK cable series delivers optimum performance with BOSS guitar synthesizer products that support the Serial GK digital interface, including the GK-5/GK-5B pickups and GM-800 module. Premium BOSS construction features include braided shielding, 24K gold-plated connectors, and a woven outer jacket for tangle-free use.
- Official cable for the Serial GK interface in BOSS guitar synthesizer products
- Aluminum foil and tin-plated copper braid shielding for maximum noise rejection
- 24K gold-plated connectors for clean and accurate transmission
- Woven outer jacket for durability and easy handling
- BOSS-branded cable tie included
- Compatible products: GM-800, GK-5, GK-5B, GKC-AD, GKC-DA
Built for the Serial GK Interface
The latest BOSS guitar synthesizer products feature the Serial GK interface, a newly developed digital protocol designed for high-speed performance. Connection is made via standard 1/4-inch TRS plugs, replacing the 13-pin interface used with previous generations. BGK cables are designed to support the digital transmission standards of this new BOSS interface, ensuring stable and accurate operation with your Serial GK product.