It starts with a clean, transparent correction of your voice – just set the key and go – or use the guitar input. It ends with the wildly popular pitch-gliding HardTune effect. A twist of the gender knob really gets you sounding alien with some fascinating biological choices…
You can chain C1 to all of the other VoiceTone Singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with Ditto Mic Looper, the pure looping pedal for singers and instrumentalists. Use the Singles Connect Kit to mix and match up to 4 TC HELICON vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply and with less cable clutter than ever before.
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
Vocal Bending Gymnastics
1. Simple guidance of pitch correction with key, chromatic or guitar input.
2. Control your attack from subtle correction to jagged HardTune.
3. Adjust your vocal biology from male/deep gender to alien female.
4. Dedicated on-off footswitch. C1 Also comes with USB connection for updates.
- Simple single-button stompbox gives you flexible pitch correction choices to control your sound
- Gentle or aggressive tuning puts your voice right on pitch
- Manual or guitar-controlled key/scale selection
- Wide range of pitch correction capability, from natural to robotic
- Simple 3-knob control gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE SINGLES vocal processors or DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada